Saturday, December 11, 2010

Freakin finals.

So I'm pretty excited, after spending at least an hour admiring other people's blogs and playing with the design settings of my own, to be sharing my first post on my first blog ever. Unfortunately for me, it is being posted now in light of my desire to escape anything having to do with writing my women's studies paper, studying for my cumulative bio and economics exams, and all other aspects of finals.

 The weekend before finals is without a doubt my least favorite weekend of the entire year. The reality of running on an average of 5.5 hours of sleep per night and being flooded with information from four classes that I barely remember learning in the first place is just not my cup of tea. My decision to come home for the weekend seems to be working to my disadvantage as well. My rambunctious sister, my living room couch, and my lovely bed are not the best tools to help me make Dean's list.

Realizing I've been sitting at the dining room table for about 4 hours now and have only written 1 page of my paper, I feel that I should keep this short and sweet and make attempts to get back on track.

Until next time,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment