Saturday, December 11, 2010

Keep calm and carry on ♛

11:30 PM... we meet again. Except it's been a while since I saw you last with my economics book. Ugh, been avoiding this subject for way too long. Seeing as it's my first final on Monday at 10:30 a.m., I think it's time I start going through the 20 chapters I'm being tested on. It's frustrating to me, however, that the other microeconomics course offered at UConn this semester gets to take their cumulative final online. Needless to say, I am very jealous and I'm truly hating on my teacher. I was never really a big fan of Professor Martel's anyways.

After asking my dad to shut the internet off on my computer for 3 hours because I have zero self-control, I decided it was time to take a break and share my excitement about my Israel trip that is in 24 DAYS. I am still in disbelief that I'm actually going to be in a country full of such pride, incredible history, and beautiful cities in just a matter of a few weeks. There's a total of 40 of us that are going to be living, seeing, and breathing the Israeli land and much talked about food for 10 days. I just wish it was Thursday after my communications disorders final already so I could start making my packing list. A trip like this requires a massive shopping trip, which could end up being dangerous seeing as there's a weight limit on our suitcases. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and cross that bridge when I get there.

Well, I think it's about time for me to stop procrastinating and get back to learning about positive & negative externalities and their effect on the market. Maybe I'll actually go to sleep before 4 tonight? Only time will tell.

Anxiously awaiting my bed,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment