Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sugar overload

I'd like to start out this post on a very happy note: 3 hardest exams down, 1 more (and a 2 page essay) to go! However, my unfortunate procrastination habits have, of course, prevented me from starting the paper, which is due in 10 hours. On another positive note, I got a 97 on my biology final and an 84 on the biology cumulative!! I was expecting an A on the cumulative too, but I'm still SO happy with my grade. It feels good to know I have two definite A's so far out of my 4 classes. I'm crossing my fingers for a 3.6 and entrance to the business school, but we'll see what happens.

In order to reward myself for my kick ass exam grades, I have done absolutely nothing for the past 5 hours but celebrate/decorate for birthdays (My 15 year old sister & my 3 really good friends at UConn share the same birthday), lay in my bed, and eat an entire bag of both twizzlers and sour patch kids. I'd say it was a pretty productive day. I am absolutely exhausted from getting such little sleep and have unfortunately been suffering the consequences of an extremely high intake of coffee and sugar. I am absolutely ecstatic to be done on Thursday at 10 am, get my ass back to the gym (Since I haven't gone since last Wednesday), and catch up on the 50-100 hours of sleep I've given up this semester for A's.

Can't wait til I can actually post about something other than school, studying, and stress.

Sleepy and stressing,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment